- Sign a retainer agreement.
- Prepare required documentation.
- Travel to Portugal and stay for 2 days for biometrics scanning.
- Submit application.
- Arrange a visit to the Portuguese embassy to attest some of required list of documents.
- Receive notice of your temporary residency after fulfilling your investment.
- Transfer the investment amount and any applicable fees into an approved escrow account.
- Receive your Portuguese "Golden Visa" permanent residency.
* The time estimated to receive the residency approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.