- Sign a retainer agreement.
- Arrange a visit to the Portuguese embassy to attest some of required list of documents.
- Transfer the investment amount and any applicable fees into an approved escrow account.
- Travel to Portugal and stay for two days for biometrics scanning. Submit your application, along with supporting documentation for permanent residence.
- Receive your temporary residency. You can then receive your "Golden Visa" after 5 years.
* The time estimated to receive the residency approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.