- Prepare investor application, supporting documentation, and application fee.
Irish permanent residence
- Visit Ireland to complete the residency permission process.
- Receive visa stamp from Department of Justice.
- Permanent residence permit is then issued.
- Make the minimum investment of EUR 1 million.
- Receive provisional approval.
- Receive application approval.
* The time estimated to receive the residency approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.