Preparation and citizenship application
- Prepare the required documentation.
- Pay government and due diligence fees.
- Submit the required investment.
- Pre-approval from the Vanuatu Government Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
- The Vanuatu Citizen Commission will examine your application for citizenship.
- Receive application confirmation.
- Take a Citizenship Oath, which is a requirement from the Vanuatu Government’s Commissioner of Oath.
- Receive Certificate of Citizenship and Vanuatu passport is then granted.
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.