- Prepare the required documentation.
- Payment of government fees, due diligence and citizenship application fees.
- Submit citizenship application.
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship
- Citizenship Certificate of Naturalisation is issued.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is granted thereafter.
- Citizenship approval is issued.
- Select and fulfil one of the required investment options (SGF contribution or real estate investment).
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.