- Prepare and sign supporting documents for residency application before a Maltese Consul or notary.
- Submit your health insurance policy and your residency card will then be issued.
Fulfil the following requirements
- Purchase or rent a qualifying property.
- Qualified government bond investment.
- Contribution to the National Development and Social Fund.
- Prepare supporting documents and submit your application, which will be reviewed by the authorities.
- Receive your Maltese citizenship.
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.