- Prepare required documentation.
- Payment of government fees, due diligence and citizenship application fees.
- Submit citizenship application.
- Citizenship Certificate of Naturalisation is issued.
- Receive your Dominican passport.
- Receive an approval letter from the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit (CIU).
- Select your preferred investment option (EDF contribution or Real estate investment).
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and is not guaranteed.