- Select preferred property(ies) to invest in.
- Sign purchase agreement.
- Proceed with the full property investment amount required.
- Prepare the required documentation.
- Translate the required documents to Greek or English.
- Documents to be stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cyprus Embassy.
- File for permanent residency permit application along with your Cyprus citizenship application.
- Payment of submission fees per applicant.
- Issuance of Cyprus citizenship certificate for main applicant.
- Sign citizenship certificates.
- Issuance of Cypriot passports for main applicant and spouse.
- Submission of the dependants’ applications to be naturalised.
- Issuance of Cyprus citizenship certificate for dependants.
- Collection of the dependants’ passports.
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.