- Prepare required documentation.
- 10% payment of Government fees.
- Payment of due diligence and citizenship application.
- Submit citizenship application.
Antigua and Barbuda citizenship
- Citizenship Certificate of Naturalisation is issued.
- Receive Antigua and Barbuda passport.
- Receive approval letter from the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit (CIU).
- Payment of remaining Government fees.
- Select your preferred investment option (National Development Fund or Real estate investment).
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary from applicant to applicant.