At NGE, our driving aim is to offer straightforward, expert advice in the often-complex field of citizenship-by-investment. We can only do this by building a highly-skilled, knowledgeable and professional team who are committed to understanding the needs of our broad client base.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always looking to expand our team to keep offering the thorough, personal and high-quality service that our customers have come to expect.
Are you ready to be the newest member of the NGE team? Call us on +971 4 457 8260, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start discussing your next career move.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for NGE
Job title: BDM
Department: Sales (Citizenship & Residency programs)
Hours: Approximately 40 hours a week
Next Generation Equity is looking for dynamic sales candidates to work in the business development department of a firm that specialises in second residence and citizenship planning. NGE forms part of Virtugroup, and has offices with 110 staff in Souq Al Bahar in Dubai.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills with a proven record in generating significant sales revenues.
The ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future. Arabic language would be an advantage.
The post holder will be responsible for leading business development and business growth within the NGE portfolio and in line with its growth strategy.
This will include managing existing and new relations and facilitating clients under one of the existing citizenship and residency programmes offered by the Company and/or in liaison with project based team members to ensure appropriate project delivery in line with the research strategy.
This will be achieved by increasing market awareness of NGE and the services we offer and by identifying new business partners and clients. It will also involve developing and strengthening the current lines of business, developing new lines, identifying new markets and income streams, and overseeing the NGE marketing strategy.
The role will play an integral part in the development and delivery of business development within the Company. Applicants must also have strong, personal networks with business people and other HNWIs. They must be able to build trustworthy relationships with potential clients and have a strong understanding of the benefits of various citizenship and residency programmes.
Main duties and responsibilities inclusive but not limited to:
- Identify, refine and implement strategic business plans/opportunities such as industry research, market and competitive analysis and clients’ needs evaluation
- Set business development strategies to develop a pipeline of business coming into NGE by proposing new services and pricing of new/existing products, set targets for annual sales and present semi-annual reports to the CEO
- Work on increasing the business profitability by growing existing business and identifying new business opportunities including introduction as well as implementation of new products or services
- Develop and implement various sales and distribution channels for the Company’s products and manage relationships with major industry players
- Spearhead the team in providing an efficient and timely service to customers to attain a high level of satisfaction
- Improve the market position of NGE and achieve financial growth while maximising the revenues for the Company
- Develop, manage and retain a key link with external organisations and business relationship as well as identify new leads and business deals
- Attend continuous training programmes related to the products, systems, policies and procedures
- Develop and promote a new sales strategy fully integrated with NGE priorities
- Produce a wide range of written sales reports including high-quality presentations and initial proposals
- Identify and support the business development of market expansion countries, emerging initiatives and opportunities in dialogue with a broad range of parties and potential partners upon direct assignment by CEO, in collaboration with the Sales team
- Act as a Relationship Manager for key clients in order to meet their needs and to secure the efficient and professional service and appropriate communication channels
- Stay informed about the market, the business trends, the particularities of each citizenship and residency programme, including changes, amendments and enhancements of each product
- Create and maintain external relations essential to the NGE business, promoting the Company to external bodies; enhance its reputations, profile and influence in local and international forums upon direct assignment by the CEO
- Ensure team members are alert to potential opportunities and issues in relation to protecting the Company’s intellectual property assets
- Support management on a range of activities relating to the Company’s strategic objective for business development to identify opportunities for events and campaigns
- Liaise with the marketing team to maintain a database of industry research, containing relevant materials, documents and publications relevant to our industry inclusive of statistical information e.g. number of investors, visas, residencies, passports per programme and revenue generated
- Represent the Company at internal and external events as deemed necessary and provide feedback on the market development and shifts
- Project management as deemed necessary
- Consult with the marketing department on new templates of documents and presentations to fulfill the needs of the business development department
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development role and a thorough understanding of sales techniques and commercial acumen
- Experience in designing a marketing strategy and business proposals
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Using resources in an appropriate manner, making effective use of available resources including team members, information, networks and budgets
- Have excellent knowledge and expertise in developing collaborative proposals and be an effective communicator
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible, and cooperative, who works well with firm leadership, management and staff at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as well as results driven personality
- Degree or equivalent qualification in business development or another related field
The Company will support the successful candidate by providing the required personnel, infrastructure, tools and processes required to accomplish the collective objectives.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com